The Anime Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Word Count

Alt Login

Username:

Password:

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Administrators
Head AdministratorCo-Head AdminJunior ModeratorHead Moderator

Moderators

ModeratorModeratorModeratorModerator

Finally....We can say Welcome

Go down

Finally....We can say Welcome Empty Finally....We can say Welcome

Post by Archer 9th January 2011, 10:41 am

:aww: We're extremely happy to tell you, that at this moment marks the beginning of everything - the opening of the site to all members!! Crying or Very sad

You can now post and create your characters without holding you back. We're pleased to meet all the incoming members and thank you.

Before anything else, i'm going to discuss things which relates to the guilds. Obviously we all don't have the money to buy our guilds, and therefore we staffs created existing guilds for member to join in.

As of for now, there are currently 2 existing guilds and 2 more slots for creation. And yes you heard me, 2 MORE SLOTS FOR CREATION. TO PUT IT SIMPLY, MEMBERS CAN STIL CREATE 2 MORE GUILDS FOR FREE (i repeat for free - as in no money cost or anything). So if you're one of the people who wants to create a guild, you should better hurry - the time is ticking. Laughing .

P.S. Helena
Archer
Archer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chatbox
Create a forum | Art, Culture and Leisures | Mangas | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com